Share 7 Little Words
7 little words
7 Little Words is a word puzzle game that was developed by Blue Ox Technologies, and it is available on multiple platforms, including iOS, Android, and web browsers. The game has become increasingly popular due to its simplicity and its ability to provide a quick and fun mental challenge.
Each puzzle consists of seven clues that are related to a mystery word. The clues are usually straightforward, but they can also be challenging and require some lateral thinking. Once you have solved the clues, you must unscramble the letter tiles to form the seven words that make up the puzzle answer. The letter tiles are presented in groups of four or five, and you must rearrange them to form the correct words.
The game has over 10,000 puzzles, and new puzzles are added every day. The puzzles are grouped into different categories, such as animals, food, science, and literature. This makes it easy to choose puzzles that match your interests or level of expertise.
In addition to the main game, there are also daily puzzles that you can play for free. These puzzles are available for a limited time and offer a fun and quick challenge that can be completed in just a few minutes.
- Over 10,000 puzzles are grouped into various categories.
- Daily puzzles are available for free.
- Easy-to-use interface with intuitive gameplay.
- Colorful and engaging design.
- Each puzzle consists of seven clues and 20 tiles with groups of letters.
- Players must solve the clues to find the corresponding mystery words.
- Once the clues are solved, players must unscramble the letter tiles to form the puzzle answers.
- Players can use hints to reveal letters or words in the puzzle.
- The game ends when all puzzles are solved.
Tips to Win:
- Start with the easiest puzzles and work your way up.
- Read the clues carefully and try to think of multiple answers that fit the description.
- Pay attention to the number of letters in each word and try to group the tiles accordingly.
- If you get stuck, use the hint feature to reveal letters or words.
- Try to use the process of elimination to narrow down possible answers.
- Play the daily puzzles for practice and to sharpen your skills.