Worldbox is a god simulator and sandbox game developed by Maxim Karpenko. In this game, you play the role of a god and can create and manipulate worlds, civilizations, creatures, and natural disasters. The game is available on Windows, Mac, Linux, and mobile devices.
Make up a new universe.
Simulator of God. Your toolbox contains many abilities that can be employed without mana or resources.
planet in motion. Animals have characteristics and want. For nourishment, animals will search. Insatiable kings will want to acquire more lands.
Employ a variety of brushes and tools
- Imaginary races. In WorldBox, there are 4 civilized races. dwarves, elves, orcs, and humans. Each has a unique design and distinctive racial characteristics.
- Civilizations. Races will establish kingdoms, settle new areas, and travel to the distant continents you'll develop.
- system of diplomacy. Kingdoms will battle one another. Cities will revolt. Continents will fall. You can choose to intervene or just observe the conflict.
You have access to a variety of entertaining and bizarre talents, including:
- power to destroy. Dragons, lightning, storms, meteors, acid rain, nuclear weapons, pestilence, and even Aliens.
- many creatures. You can control a massive Crabzilla in addition to demons, skeletons, zombies, tumors, cold people, dragons, and UFOs.
Engage in world interaction and conceive different scenarios:
- Interact. Use the divine magnet to communicate with your environment. Utilize your abilities to incite conflict or spawn massive tornadoes! The world can be changed by you in certain ways.
- Publish your maps. To the other participants in the WorldBox community, display your creations!
- Script Generation. Find kingdoms with distinctive flags and names on a variety of sized worlds.
Overall, Worldbox is a fun and creative game that allows you to play the role of a god and create your own world. Whether you want to build a thriving civilization, create new creatures, or unleash natural disasters, Worldbox gives you the power to shape your world as you see fit.